Search This Blog

Mar 3, 2009

Bobs Red Mill Flaxseed Meal

cafe mom, joanne27, recipe groups for momsI wanted to share with you all about one of my favorite foods flax seed meal! I get the Bobs Red Mill Whole Ground flax seed Meal you can get it at health food stores and in most grocery stores I get it at a discount bread store for less, flax seed meal is ground flax seeds...

You can't go wrong with flax seeds or any seeds for that matter, but flax seed are so good for you, you deserve this info!

Flax seeds contain Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids
Potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin E, They are high in fiber and protein.

It is a fact the better the foods that you consume the clearer you will think and the better you and your child will learn!

Flax seed is also good for controlling asthma and ADD, ADHD symptoms as well as calm your kids down so they can think better and how it applies to home schooling they learn better!

I use the flax seed meal all the time in our home, I use a tbs in the pancake batter to add extra fiber, protein and nutrition. I also use it in smoothies which is great and adds the same benefits!

I make cookies, muffins, I also add it to bread crumbs or alone to use for oven fried chicken!

You can get recipes on line as well.

The more you can get flax seed in your families diet the healthier you all will be!

I suggest you get some of the Bobs Red Mill on the back is a recipe for some great muffins that are so good for you!

Don't get the whole flax seed it is way to difficult to ground and it takes time.

Flax seeds are great in salad and in bread but I just use the ground then I can use it for anything!

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *