Search This Blog

Sep 10, 2011

Computer Art Work By My Son

    My kids both love art and do it daily, they also love computers and have learned how to do some really cool art work with the Paint program on our family computer.  Here are a few of pictures done by my oldest son who is 8 years old. He also loves Mario Bros and video games, he is always working on something video game oriented. His love of Mario Bros really shows in some of their art work.




This last one was done by my 8 year old using Photo Shop Elements, I don't really know what it means but he calls it Rainbow Ride!


My oldest son also has his own blogger for Super Mario Bros you can check it out here http://mariogamemaster.blogspot.com He writes the posts himself.

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *