Search This Blog

Jan 22, 2009

Reading and Phonics Curriculum

     I know that starting out homeschooling can be overwhelming and scary especially when you know very little about the curriculum available, this post is meant to give you ideas about what other home schoolers use, recommend and have worked best for there kids!

My son is in K and we are doing the Primary Phonics workbooks plus easy readers and Explode the Code workbooks. I love these programs for Phonics and Reading it is so easy to use and to the point and my son loves it! He is 5 and is reading at a 1st grade level with these programs I highly recommend them!

Primary Phonics and Explode the Code by epsbooks.com

Reply your recommendations to this post, which programs have you used and what do you like about them?

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *