Search This Blog

Mar 18, 2009

A Irish Blessig for You!

Chatt with me at Cafe Mom
Hello I hope you had a Great St Patricks Day! We read some great stories and listened to Celtic music which I love, it is so happy! Today we had a good day and my kids and I are learning Latin, I feel language is a very important part of our life and we must have a good understanding of it. Our English Language comes from Latin and many other languages as well. I need to get some good curriculum for this and we will have fun learning with it.


I hope this post finds you and family well, please comment on my posts let me know what you think!


I Leave you with this Irish Blessing:
May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go. --Irish Blessing



To Your Families Success!
Thanks You!

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *