Search This Blog

Mar 4, 2009

The Key to Health Make Everything You Eat from scratch!

    Yes it seems hard but really it isn't and it is fun once you get into it and some people really love to cook and bake. Over the years I have found it to be a process and a learning experience now I prefer to just make it rather than go out and buy it! I also have learned it cuts your grocery bill in half!

I thought I would share with you some of the things I have make lately, last week I made focaccia bread first I made it with garlic and olives then with jalapenos and garlic!

I made lemon bars for the first time ever and they were good not a healthy recipe it had butter and sugar in it but they are way better than buying junk at the store that cost way more and is loaded with chemicals and partially hydrogenated oils!

Another thing I love to make is pasta, and it is so easy, you will never want to buy noddles again!

I got all of these recipes in my Betty Crocker recipe book but you can experiment with all kinds of recipes you probably have books with these recipes in your house right now!

Make it a point to make more things from scratch for your family it is much healthier and you will save money!

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *