Search This Blog

Nov 14, 2009

Free Printable Thanksgiving Color Pages

Turkey Coloring Pages and More Thanksgiving Color Pages



Digital Product Boot Camp


Thanksgiving is almost here, I can't believe it! Time goes by so fast and I can't say I look forward to the holidays. But I do like to eat stuffing, my Dad makes a great chestnut stuffing but it seems like never enough. I was looking around and went on that blog I posted about before, this blog is a great resource for free printable color pages and he has a Thanksgiving post now so I wanted to share it with you I am going to get some print ables for us to color for the thanksgiving holiday. Really cute pictures too!

Free Thanksgiving Printable Color Pages


I wish you well!

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *