Chai Tea Mix (spices only) Recipe
This is a standard sandwich baggy.
This makes about one ounce of mix.
- Take a regular size mug and add ¾ cup hot water leaving room in the mug for milk. You can make it as milky as you like by the amount of water you are using. NOTE; You can just add the water to the mug and then microwave for 3 minutes.
- Steep 1 tea bag of black tea (Lipton regular is good) in your hot water for 6 min. If you are trying this recipe in coffee do not use the tea.
- Then add ⅛ tsp of your spice mix. You can use up to ¼ tsp mix if you like it strong, or you are using a a mug that is more than 8 ounces.
- Add the sweetener of your choice. I find 2 tsp of sugar works well and you can definitely use honey or agave. Adjust the sugar accordingly. The sweetness is up to you.
- Stir to let spices dissolve well.
- Add desired milk to fill the remainder of your cup.