My top 10 reasons to home school
1. I get to be with my kids all day and watch them grow!
2. I get to be the one who teaches my kids, I get to see there face light up first hand when they have accomplished some new skill!
3. We get to use the world around us as our classroom and my kids get a real life education.
4. My kids will have supervised socialization and we get to meet new people together.
5. My children and I get to choose what we learn and how we learn it!
6. On average by the 8Th grade home schooled kids are 4 years ahead academically then kids in public schools.
7. Homeschooling provides an environment that is focused family.
8. Education is a part of our life, instead of our life being a part of education.
9. We get to travel on days when other kids are in school that means shorter lines at the museums and amusement parks.
10. It just makes good sense!
What is the best advice you can give to someone who is starting out homeschooling or thinking about homeschooling?