Search This Blog

Dec 2, 2020

Some Flat Earth thoughts!

    Flat earth is about questioning things you are told in schools, it's about distrust of the Gov and Gov Organizations, and the things they tell you. It's about THINKING for yourself! And not just going along with popular opinion. It's about questioning popular opinion, and that my friends is something worth doing. 

No I don't currently believe the 🌎 is a map, although I am interested in the truth as I can reach it to the best of my ability lol! I do believe in questioning, and not believing everything the government, CDC, WHO, or anyone tells me. Which is A big part of what flat earth is all about. And I'm cool with that! Those who know me, know that I tend to THINK for myself and look for truth instead of blindly following popular opinion. I am Also a Christian and my Lord tells me NOT TO FOLLOW THE WORLD and He warns us against adhering to popular opinion and behavior. 

Jesus wants us to THINK, He wants us to align our Will to God's Will not government, or human organizations (generally speaking) because people are often led astray. I AM NOT SAYING NEVER TO TRUST PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS, certainly it's not all bad Praise be to God! We should choose people, behavior, and situations that leads us to God's Word Jesus Christ, and inspires us to do God's Will in our life. "Fulfil ye my joy, that you may be of one mind, having the same charity, being of one accord, agreeing in sentiment." (Phil 2:2 DR) 

Is the Earth Flat

What I'm saying is TO PROCEED WITH CAUSION IN LIFE and do your own research and thinking. Ultimately it is up to each individual to decide what is true and what isn't. But often we believe lies simply because deception is a real thing and we are human and aren't right all the time or always very thorough about things. Believe me, been there done that! "And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." (Rev 12:9 DR)

My point, things aren't always how they seem to us. On the other hand we don't want to be so open minded that our brains fall out either. This post isn't just about flat earth but how we THINK about the world and everything that goes along with that. I think this message (what I'm saying here) is so important, especially NOW! Regarding flat earth VS round earth theory. It's a very interesting topic. We know that they can't both be true, and I haven't been to space and seen for myself. I tend to be a 🌎 Earther. Although I BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD! 

Anyway, I think there's a lesson here and that's the focus of this post. We are all on a unique individual journey as much as on one together. I do like reading and learning about what others believe and questioning or putting to test my current beliefs. This has led me to confirming some beliefs as well as giving some up throughout my life so far. Sometimes we even learn the hard way. That's called being human! But hopefully we learn from it. If you comment to this post please keep it intellectual and not combative or Like ur 12! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this✌❤🙏 if you are interested in any of this? God bless! 

Sincerely Joanne! 

Here is an interesting video you may like to watch.

Flat Earther VS Scientists; Can we Trust Science? Finding middle ground



No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *