Search This Blog

Dec 29, 2009

I Hope You Had A Great Christmas With Your Family

I can't believe the year is almost done, time goes by so fast but I probably don't have to tell you that lol!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and can start the New Year out fresh.

I know for me I want to get more organized with my home and school stuff, I would like to get more schedule oriented as well. All things we need to work on, I can't stand it when things are unorganized it just makes my brain cluttered as well.

I want to get a few more containers and some shelving with small containers. I need to go threw all of the finished school work and keep what I want/need and chuck the rest.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and home schooling success!


1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Joanne - hope you and the family all had good times.

Like you I'm in the process of decluttering and clearing the way ahead for 2010 .. clears the cobwebs too.

Wishing you and your readers all the very best for an excellent 2010 ..

Have a lovely New Year -
Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters Inspirational Stories

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *