Search This Blog

Feb 6, 2022

Practical ways to live your best life now!

  YES, YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE NOW! 

       In my last two posts I talked about my new motto, BEST LIFE NOW! I talked about what it means to live your best life now! In this post I wanted to just give to you reading this and myself of practical ways we can go about that every day. Sure, a nice motivational saying is great! But how do we go about practicing it? We need practical ideas that we can do every day that allow us to live up to LIVING OUR BEST LIFE NOW! So, I thought that is what I will do in this post. 


1. Adjust your mind set! 

     I am placing mind set as number one because there are some bad habits in our thought process that we need to change. I talked about this in the last post about getting rid of the "I will start Monday" Complex. You need to think differently! You need to know that the important things in your life can't wait for Monday, you need to do it now, today! You also need to BELIEVE that you are worth changing for the better. You are worth eating healthy, you are worth making the necessary changes that will dramatically change your life for the better! No more time needs to be wasted on not being the best version of yourself. Also included in mind set is staying positive. No matter what, you can look for the good in everything. You can stay positive and remind yourself that this will pass. And it will pass whether you are positive or not, so you may as well stay positive. I don't think I have to tell you that being negative and stressed will not make the struggles any less difficult to deal with. In fact, it will make the struggles worst. 

2. Have a plan! 

No matter what it is that you have to accomplish today, and, in your life, you need a plan. A long-dated plan is not for me. But having a daily plan is a great way to make sure that you are living your best life one day at time. Don't worry about your ultimate goal. You know you will get there after you have mastered your day first. It is certainly important to have those long-term goals. But if you don't concur your day first, you will not get to the end of the month or year. You know what it is that you need to accomplish every day to be living your best life. Every night before you go to bed write out a plan for the day. This is where a journal comes in handy. Make a list of tasks from most important to least important. Start your day with your most important tasks and then move on to the others. Healthy meals like salads, veggies, dips and dressing can easily be prepped the night before or in the mornings. Will you be scheduling time for exercise, work and family? When you have a plan, you take the guess work out of it and can just move on with your day. At the end of the day, you will see how much you have accomplished to better your life and will feel accomplished. 

3. Make yourself a priority

 We need to make ourselves a priority in our own life! I have learned, so I tell people that if you don't prioritize yourself, no one will! If you don't take yourself, your life, your beliefs seriously don't expect anyone else too. You need to star in your own life and the necessary tasks that make your life, your best life. No one will do this for you, you have to do it! This is not saying to be selfish, but if you are not doing your best, you are not going to be good for anyone else! You need to prioritize your life so that you can be a good example to those you love. And be healthy so you can be there for them when you are needed. Schedule time in your day for others so that it doesn't interfere with the time you need for yourself. You only have 24 hours in the day. That's why having a plan and then prioritizing your important tasks in absolutely necessary. 

These are my big three practical ways that you can do to live your best life now! I had a couple more, but I lost my post this morning. I hope this was helpful to you in some way! When I am inspired with more insights, I will include them in a post. Yes, we already know this stuff but let it be a reminder to you and an encouragement in your life. In a lot of ways, I have learned these lessons the hard way. We are all a work in progress and it is never too late to change your life for the better, as always God bless and thank you for taking the time to read this! 

By Joanne Utke

No comments:

Make a donation

CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *